Special offer when purchasing a Demo machine
Robotti 150 D
When purchasing a demo machine, you currently receive a 10% discount on the regular price of SEK 1,999,000. This means that you can now buy a Robotti with a width of 3.5 meters where the price includes, among other things:
• a safety package with pressure-sensitive bumper
• GNSS based feature boundary "GeoFence"
• service agreement of 3 years
• introduction and commissioning of machines
• surveillance package with front and rear cameras
If you also choose to become an ambassador customer for Farmers First for 3 years, you get an additional 5% discount on the regular price.
List price: From SEK 1,999,000
Demo machine: SEK 1,799,100
Demo machine - ambassador customer: SEK 1,699,100
Financing: from SEK 20,471/month
*Leasing period 36 months, first increased leasing fee 10%, residual value 55%, based on Stibor 90 days.
See how it works
- "SET and GO" autonomy in the field: ROBOTTI can perform field operations for you - without a driver. It can work independently day and night, 24/7.
- Precise operation for tighter margins: RTK-GNSS (GPS) positioning gives ROBOTTI 1-2cm accuracy in the field. ROBOTTI runs in exactly the same place every time. Precision that is often absolutely necessary in production with cultivation beds.
- Engineered with components your mechanics already know: With Kubota diesel engines, ROBOTTI's power is never in doubt. Engine maintenance is easy and parts are widely available.
- Safe by design: ROBOTTI has several safety systems. You can leave ROBOTTI to work with confidence and it will notify you when it has completed the job.
- Simple coupling and power transmission: As standard, ROBOTTI has a 3-point linkage and the ROBOTTI 150D has a power take-off (PTO). This means universal compatibility.
- Less ground pressure, healthy soil: ROBOTTI weighs around 3,000 kg lightly. Compared to conventional tractors, ROBOTTI works with much lower ground pressure.